Mainstream Services Medical Billing Referral Terms & Conditions
- The Mainstream Services Medical Billing Referral Program is available to current customers, vendors, affiliates and partners of Mainstream Services Medical Billing (Basically, EVERYONE!)
- If the referrer is a client, they must not have any outstanding balances with the Company.
- Referral fee is not valid until new customer has contracted with Mainstream Services Inc.
- The Program begins January 1, 2012.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Referrals will not be back-dated to customers that signed up before January 1, 2012.
- Referrals are not allowed for Customers that left the Company and re-signed with the Company, Customers that changed company name, or account transfers.
- Referral money is paid out within 14 days after the new customer has contracted with Mainstream Services Inc.
- Clients of the Company can have earned referral money applied to their account or outstanding balance.
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Referral money is non-transferrable.
- Mainstream Services Medical Billing employees are eligible.
- New customers must inform the Company of the referring person/entity within 30 days of sign-up in order for the referrer to receive credit for the new customer. It is the responsibility of
the referrer to make sure the new customer informs the Company of the referral.
- In order to participate in the Program, the Referrer must complete and submit the “Referral Program Join Now” form.
- Program is only available to U.S. citizens.
- No spamming allowed. We strictly forbid the sending of unsolicited e-mail to numerous recipients (“spamming”) and any person who spams other Internet users for referral bonuses will have his or
her account immediately and permanently terminated.
- Remedies for Non-Compliance. If Company determines in its sole discretion that you have not complied with these Terms and Conditions, it may, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may
have against you, immediately and without notice to you, withdraw all benefits to you and your New Accounts under this Program (including, without limitation, by canceling or declining to credit any
and all Program rewards issued or to be issued to you and to any of your New Accounts in connection with this Program and, by declining to send or stopping from being sent, any Program
- Your Representations and Warranties to Us. You represent and warrant to the Company that you have an existing business or personal relationship with each New Account and that it is your genuine
opinion that each New Account wishes to use our service.
- Limitation of Liability for Company. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR
DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OFFER. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT,
INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Program.
- Variation of the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or modified by the Company at its sole discretion at any time and these amendments and modifications will apply to
you when you use the Company service. Any such amendments will be posted to this page, and it is your responsibility to review this page from time to time for such amendments.
- Currency. All amounts stated in these Terms and Conditions are in U.S. dollars.
- Severance. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the remaining provisions.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted, construed, and governed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to its
principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby irrevocably consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts within Cook County, Illinois for the purposes of
litigating any such action.